Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again



This song has been playing on a loop in my head. Why? The rains are a comin'! Yup, the rainy season is upon us. I've had a nice month and a half off from the rains- I came from the rainy season in Costa Rica. Apparently I am gettin' outta dodge before they get real bad (January and February) and I'm thankful for that, considering I live up high on a hill. It's started early this year, though, and I'm already realizing that I'm going to have a messy walk to work (down stairs, hills and cobble stone streets). But! It builds character, right? Plus, after living through the rain in Costa Rica (which wasn't so bad at all), I realized I prefer the rain to bitter, face-numbing cold any day...

...I say that now. I'll get back to you in two months.


((Enjoy the music video above, and let me know if you figure out the plot. I'm confused.))

No comments:

Post a Comment