Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Coming Hoooooome!




So, I'm in the home stretch now. Literally. I'll be home in LESS than one month. Things are starting to feel very surreal. I am sad to leave and nervous for what awaits me. (I can't help but have expectations about returning home, y'know?) But most of all I am SO excited to see my friends and family. As I've mentioned, this is the first time I've been gone this long, so I'm ready to see my people now!


Speeeeaking of, I had an awesome little surprise today when my two favorite boys presented me with TWO videos in my honor. Nate and Dustin took time out of their busy, fabulous lives to film this plea for me. They visited some of my favorite Chicago spots AND they even shot in front of my old apartment building. This is the best Christmas present I could ever hope for (well, next to that ticket home). How lucky am? Check out the vids below...

"Come Home" by Nate and Dustin:


Here's the blooper reel:

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in that skyline painting, who's the artist? OH and welcome home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete